Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Self Promos 5 & 6



These are my last two self promos of the semester. The top is an ad for life cereal. My brother's friend came up with the original idea, I refined it and took the picture. "Give Someone life." The model is Tim, a first year at RCC. Very patient and good at playing dead.

On the second image, I wanted to try to do something that was more fine art than commercial. It's a close up of part of the body, don't worry it's not an inappropriate area. It's definitely not what I normally do, but I wanted to try and get out of my comfort zone a little bit.

5 comments:

  1. The black and white shot is one of my favorites of this whole semester! There are so many ways to interpret this photo. Very inspiring, very thought provoking! Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love the collar bone shot. It's inspiring and makes want to attempt something like it. Just beautiful lighting and composition, great job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These look great! i love the LIFE one, made me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty hilarious on life Cereal!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are awesome! I love the collar bone shot!

    ReplyDelete